This product is a permanent antistatic heat-sealable cover tape that is matched with thin carrier tape materials. It is composed of PET film and hot-melt adhesive layer. It has good applicability to a variety of carrier tape materials (PS, PC, PET), and the peeling feel is smooth. The rubber surface has stable and permanent antistatic performance, especially suitable for packaging of electronic devices that are sensitive to static electricity.
1. The thickness of the product is uniform, the appearance is flat, and the cutting yield is high.
2. The peeling feel is smooth and smooth, and the fluctuation is small with the increase of temperature. It has good universality for various carrier tape materials (PS, PC, PET), especially for PC and PET carrier tapes.
3. The product has stable and permanent antistatic properties, especially suitable for packaging of electronic components sensitive to static electricity such as LEDs, integrated circuits, and semiconductors.
4. High-strength polyester film is used as the base film, which has excellent mechanical properties and is not prone to the risk of tape breaking and tearing.
5. The product is resistant to high temperature and high humidity and aging over time, and the sealing force value is not easy to decay.
6. The product does not contain halogen and meets the certification standards of the EU RoHS directive.
Electronic components, packaging of electrostatic-sensitive electronic devices such as LEDs, integrated circuits, semiconductors, etc.